One of Manchester’s most beloved landmarks, the Trask House at 10 Union Street, was built in 1823 and has served as home to the Manchester Historical Society since its purchase in 1925.
- The exhibit hall and historic Trask House are open Tuesdays-Fridays (10-3) from February through mid December
- Saturdays (10-2) in July & August
- Also posted weekend hours during special exhibits (see Events page)
- Closed December 20 – the end of January for Inventory Work
- Archives – Visits and research are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masks are currently mandated within all public buildings in the Town of Manchester
- sanitize hands upon entrance
- practice social distancing
There is some parking available on the streets near the museum. A public parking lot can be found off Central Street behind Town Hall, the large white building on the green.