One of Manchester’s most beloved landmarks, the Trask House at 10 Union Street, was built in 1823 and has served as home to the Manchester Historical Society since its purchase in 1925.
MUSEUM HOURS: MHM is closed December 23 – February for Inventory Work
- The exhibit hall is open Tuesdays-Fridays 10-3 and posted weekend hours during exhibits
- The Trask House will reopen for guided tours in June
- Archives – Visits and research are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, email email@example.com
When open, in order to comply with CDC and state guidelines, guests and staff must:
- wear face coverings while inside
- practice social distancing
- sanitize hands upon entrance
- register for Covid tracing
We will be limiting the number of people in the building at a time which may mean a short wait in our lovely courtyard before entering. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
There is some parking available on the streets near the museum. A public parking lot can be found off Central Street behind Town Hall, the large white building on the green.