One of Manchester’s most beloved landmarks, the Trask House at 10 Union Street, was built in 1823 and has served as home to the Manchester Historical Society since its purchase in 1925.
MUSEUM HOURS: MHM is closed December 23 – the end of January for Inventory Work
- The exhibit hall and Trask House are open Tuesdays-Fridays (10-3) and posted weekend hours during exhibits
- Summer Saturday hours (10-2) July – August
- Archives – Visits and research are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, email email@example.com
- sanitize hands upon entrance
- wear face coverings if not vaccinated
- practice social distancing
There is some parking available on the streets near the museum. A public parking lot can be found off Central Street behind Town Hall, the large white building on the green.